- When you register through COLOMBIAN OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS we will ask you for your email address.
- COLOMBIAN OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS uses the information that we collect for the following general purposes: provision of products and services, invoices, identification and authentication, service improvement, contacts and investigation.
- As part of the purchase and selling process that COLOMBIAN OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS has, you will obtain the email address and/or mailing address of your clients. By accepting our User Agreement, you are accepting, with respect to the other users, that all personal information that you obtain through COLOMBIAN OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS or any communications related to COLOMBIAN OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS or facilitated transactions through COLOMBIAN OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS is given through a license to use information only for COLOMBIAN OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS and related communications that do not include unsolicited commercial messages. COLOMBIAN OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS does not tolerate spam. In conclusion, you are not licensed to add any person’s name who has bought a product from us onto your mailing list (be it electronically or physically) without their consent.
Security of your personal information is very important to us. When you register sensitive information, such as a credit card number onto our registration form, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure plug and socket technology, better known as SSL. Details such as credit card information is stored and encrypted on our system using AES-256 encryption. As a manageable level 1 PCI-DSS services provider, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and additional implementations generally accepted by industry standards in order to protect personal information given to us. Remember, no transmission method or storage method on the internet is 100% safe. While we still struggle to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee this with absolute certainty. If you have any questions regarding the security of our website, you can send us an email at email@example.com.
- COLOMBIAN OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS can use third party service providers to provide certain services for you in which we can share some personal information. As a requirement, we ask any company that we can share any information with to please protect this information in a conscious manner that complies with their policies and to limit the use of such information throughout the performance of services for COLOMBIAN OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS.
- COLOMBIAN OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS cannot share personal information, it can only do such actions under exceptions that the law stipulates.
- We do not sell or provide personal information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
In some circumstances, we can share your personal information, such as court ordered information.
STORAGE OF CLIENT INFORMATION
COLOMBIAN OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS owns the storage of information, databases and all rights of application to COLOMBIAN OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS. Nevertheless, we do not claim any rights over your information. All information rights belong to you and we will never contact your clients directly or use your information for any advantage to our company in order to compete with you or to offer our market to your clients.
Your information belongs to you and we respect that. We will not try to compete with you and write to your clients.
A cookie is a small piece of information that can include an anonymous or unique identifier. Cookies are also sent to your search from a website and stored in your computer’s hard drive. Any computer that visits our website will be assigned a different cookie.
REMARKETING AND GOOGLE ANALYSIS
We use a service that is provided by Google named Google Analytics (GA). GA allows us to reach people who have previously visited our website and show them relevant announcements when they visit another website on the internet of through the Google Display Network. This is often referred to as re-marketing.
Cookies are used to track your website session, show personalized Google announcements or those from third parties. When you visit our website, you can see announcements put in place by Google or another third party. Through first and third hand cookies, these third parties can collect information about you while you visit a website and any other internet sites. This information can be used to show you website announcements throughout the entire internet based on your previous visits to our website and others. We do not collect this information or control the content of the announcements you see.
It’s possible for you to be excluded from personalized Google Display Network announcements by visiting the announcement preference administrator (http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/) or using the Google Analytics Opt-out browser add-on (http://www.google.ca/ads/preferences/plugin/).
Your use of this website without being excluded means that you understand and agree with the collection of information and that this will show the remarketing announcements using GA and cookies from a third party based on your previous visits and to other parts of the internet.
In order to identify you electronically, a cookie will be stored in your computer. We have a remarketing tool that allows us to make notes of your visits to our website and this way we can show you relevant announcements on our website and throughout the internet. You always have the chance to nullify this option.
The Payment Card Industry Date Security Standard is a set of security requirements managed by the Counsel of PCI Security Standards with the help of credit card brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. All requirements within the PCI-DSS help ensure the security of credit card information by merchants and service providers.
We use security standards set up within the industry, the same ones used by the big credit card companies in order to help maintain a secure account with COLOMBIAN OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS.
CHANGES TO THESE PRIVACY POLICIES
We reserve the right to modify this declaration of privacy at any time, which means you should check it frequently. If we make any changes to this policy, we will make note of it here or through our website to make sure that you are aware of how information is collected, how we use it and under what circumstances.
We can change this declaration of privacy. If it’s a big change, we will make it known here.